25 Feb Scale up: How existing business can achieve investment, greater growth and success
Smith & Williamson Breakfast Seminar Series – March 2016
Date: Friday 4th March 2016
Time: 7.30am – 9.15am
Venue: The Pavilion, Leopardstown Racecourse, Leopardstown, Co. Dublin
To register, click here
Rapidly expanding, high-growth companies are a significant driving force in the economy. Many business leaders argue that the challenges of “scale-up” for many burgeoning businesses is a real challenge. Join us for this special breakfast seminar focused on giving you the information and frameworks you need to scale your business.
Our panel of speakers address:
• The support gap – Identify, target and evaluate supports to scale-up companies.
• The skills gap – Find people people with the skills they need.
• The leadership capacity gap – How to build leadership capability.
• The export gap – How to access customers in overseas markets.
• The finance gap – How to access the right combination of finance.
• The infrastructure gap – address the critical infrastructure needs of businesses.
7.30am – Registration and light breakfast
8.00am – Welcome and introduction
A sectoral approach to financing scale up companies (Dan Holland, Partner, Smith & Williamson)
The challenge of scaling up (Nikki Canavan, Head of Sectors, BOI Business Banking)
A taxing plan (Adrian Walsh, Entrepreneur and Founder of CheckVentory Innovation)
Panel Discussion (John Fisher, Business Tax Director, Smith & Williamson)
9.15am – Event ends
To speak to us or for more information, please contact Lisa Ward (T: 01 614 2500)