20 Apr Green Alley Awards 2017
Have you an idea relating to the topic of resource management, circular economy, recycling or the handling of chemicals?
Green Alley and its partners Seedmatch, Bethnal Green Ventures, the European Recycling Platform Finland as well as this year, H2 Compliance and R2PI, a Horizon 2020 Project, are looking for innovative and sustainable business models throughout Europe from 25th April until 25th July 2017.
This year’s focus is on Ireland and its metropolis Dublin – which along with Berlin, London & Helsinki (previous focus locations) boasts a vivid start-up scene.
The winner of the Green Alley Award 2017 will receive a prize package worth up to €30,000
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Circular Economy start-ups and eco-entrepreneurs
- Products, services, technologies or awareness campaigns to help avoid, reduce, reuse, recycle or transform waste
- Ideas that reinvent the management of resources
- Ideas that reduce the impact of chemicals or utilises safer alternatives
HOW CAN START-UPS APPLY?
- Online at www.green-alley-award.com with the start-up profile and the pitch deck according to our application guidelines
- Applications accepted: from 25th April to 25th July, 0:00 CET
WHAT’S IN IT FOR THE WINNER?
- Prize package worth up to 30,000 EUR
- Access to a network of European circular economy experts & entrepreneurs
- Strategic support to advance the start-ups business model
Application and more information can be found here
Circular Economy as opportunity for entrepreneurs – apply now!