Teri Morris is founder of ImpulseHub and also creator of the course Website In An Hour (a half day workshop) and Website In A Week (an online course). She founded ImpulseHub a year ago to teach people how to quickly and easily build their own piece of the web without any design or coding skills. Her courses are based on Strikingly which is a next generation Software As A Service website building platform. She’s been featured on TodayFM Sunday Business Show twice, East Coast Radio Business Matters, and on the Strikingly Blog. She wants people to know that anyone with a business idea, regardless of technical skills, can design their own beautiful looking website and get up online and trading quickly and without going broke. The website builders of the future now are construction workers, beauticians, attorneys, doctors, and the like.
The following topics will be covered in Teri’s seminar at The GEC…
• The goal of your website: how will it help your business? E-commerce and doing business online.
• The changing space of websites
• Next-generation and Software As A Service website builders
• Comparison of WordPress, Strikingly, Squarespace, Wix and Weebly — costs, features/plugins, skills, support, and SEO
• Having a mobile-first strategy
• Demo and Q&A
Teri is a Strikingly Reseller (the first and only in Ireland), a Strikingly Certified Expert, and founder of the Irish Strikingly User’s Group.