30 Mar Creating websites has never been easier…
GEC Client Symplycity have organised a WordPress course for beginners that will take place in the Dublin Chamber of Commerce on the 30th of April. This one day course is aimed at anyone that wants to learn to make or maintain a WordPress website and it’s especially suitable for start-ups. They will cover not only the technical aspects of building a website but also planning, designing, and testing.
We are pleased to announce that they have also offered all GEC Clients a discount voucher to the value of €50. The voucher code to use is: GEC50 and it is valid until the 09th of April. For more information and registration please click here.
See below for more information:
Our easy, step-by-step training modules will teach you how to create beautiful websites from scratch even with zero coding knowledge. Our course will cover the planning, designing, building and testing of a website on top of the technical aspects.
By the end of this workshop, participants will:
• Be able to create a simple modern-looking website.
• Be able to manage and maintain a WordPress website including how to edit and update web content, format copy, and manage media.
• Understand basic on-page Search Engine Optimization to improve a website’s search engine-friendliness.
• Anyone interested in building a website, online business or blog
• Anyone responsible for maintaining a website, online business or blog
• Basic computer knowledge – No prior coding knowledge is required.
• A laptop with WIFI access capability
2. Domain & Hosting
3. WordPress Installation
4. WordPress Themes
7. Adding Content
8. Customise Appearance
9. Introduction to SEO
10. Website Maintenance
WHEN: Saturday, 30 April 2016 from 09:30 to 17:00
WHERE: Dublin Chamber of Commerce – 7 Clare Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Please feel free to contact Fabrizio directly should you have any further queries.