09 Mar Bank of Ireland’s StartUp Awards
There’s still time to nominate a StartUp or enter your own Business in to this years’ Bank of Ireland StartUp Awards
You are one of 20 new businesses that open every week, tell them your success story.
The Bank of Ireland Startup Awards are open to all sole traders, partnerships or bodies corporate, trading in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland that have been in business three years or less on 31st March 2016 and employ 30 staff or less.
Entries Close at 11.59pm on March 31st 2016
1. Invaluable press coverage
2. Reward staff with national recognition
3. Impress potential investors
4. Gain prestige and recognition from peers
5. Network with fellow entrepreneurs
6. Raise your profile
7. Prizes tailored to growing businesses
8. Boost existing client comfort and loyalty
9. Demonstrate workplace attractiveness to potential employees
10. Increase your business growth