01 Jul Are you looking for an inside Sales Position?
Surplus Stock Worldwide is an online marketplace for surplus spare parts for all types of vehicles, machines and equipment. As a start-up business, we are seeking to recruit a dynamic and energetic Inside Sales Executive to expand the subscriber base of the portal.
In a nutshell, the job involves selling subscriptions directly over the phone to dealers and distributors of cars, commercial vehicles, plant & equipment and other machinery.
What else it involves:
• Meet and exceed a dynamic target set
• Responsible for making outbound telephone calls to dealers to sell subscriptions to Surplus Stock Worldwide
• Reporting on pipeline including daily, weekly, monthly feedback and discussion on interesting leads
• Translate customer requirements and the features of the Surplus Stock Worldwide service, into offering specific customer benefits and solutions across the Surplus Stock Worldwide product portfolio
• Prepare proposals, mailings, new initiatives as required with other members of the Telesales Team to achieve Call Handling targets and Service Levels
• Negotiating payments terms
• Offering a level of customer care during set-up stage
• Closing and ensuring that all requirements are in place
• Keep informed of Surplus Stock Worldwide product and services portfolio, technical developments, industry trends and competitor activities.
• Develop and maintain strong, effective working relationships with all internal departments, in particular within the Business Channel.
• Participate actively and positively in Team meetings and one to ones
The Skills we’re looking for:
• Minimum 1 years Sales Experience Required[CM1]
• 3rd level qualification or relevant sales experience
• Proven track record in achieving Sales targets, selling to Business customers.
• Solid understanding of technology and developments
• Passionate about delivering customer experience above and beyond customer expectation
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Highly adaptable individual that reacts positively to change in a fast paced environment
• Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
• Drive and enthusiasm to embark on a career changing opportunity.
• Excellent PC skills essential
• Strong administrative and reporting skills (Sales force experience beneficial)
• Fluency in a second European Language would be beneficial
Permanent Full Time Position
For more information, contact Terry directly via email: firstname.lastname@example.org