21 Jul Applications now open for GEC Client ISAX’s Smart Ageing Innovation Awards 2017 in association with Bank of Ireland
Rewarding innovative businesses that address the challenges and opportunities of longevity
ISAX (Ireland Smart Ageing Exchange) has launched the first Smart Ageing Innovation Awards in association with Bank of Ireland. The 2017 Smart Ageing Innovation Awards will recognise and celebrate companies with innovative products, technologies or services across multiple sectors all of which have been developed specifically for consumers age 50+.
The global Smart Ageing economy is an emerging and growing sector with huge potential for Irish businesses across a wide range of industries including health and wellbeing, leisure and tourism, housing and mobility, consumer goods and services, education as well as employment and finance.
There are 6 overall categories for submissions from which there will be one overall winner. Categories include: Health, FinTech, Food & Drinks, Homes & Housing, Tourism & Leisure and Ingenuity.
The Prize Fund includes:
- €5,000 cash prize,
- Membership of ISAX (value €15,000)
- Webport Global Licence (Value €2,500)
- 1:1 Mentorship with Bobby Kerr
- Engagement with Bank of Ireland Innovation team to support the needs of the winning business
- Access to Legal and Accounting Services
- Winners and finalists will be invited to showcase the product or service at the Awards Ceremony in November, where they will be celebrated for their achievements. Winning teams will also receive exclusive photographs from the events. This will be an opportunity to network and exchange with other operators from across the Smart Ageing Economy.
Applications are now open and will close on the 20th of September. The award ceremony will take place in November in Dublin. Businesses are encouraged to submit entries online here.
For more information please contact Antoinette Golden via email or Tel: 086 3882178