20 Feb The latest Jobs & Opportunities available in the GEC…
Role: Senior Front End Developer to join us on a full-time basis
Company: Infinite Intelligence
Details: The primary responsibility of this position is to design, develop, and maintain the client frontend applications & software to support the needs of Infinite Intelligence and it’s users. Do you find yourself working on side projects as a way to learn those new technologies? Do you want to have a real impact solving big problems alongside super awesomely talented technologists in an amazing company. We need a talented Node.JS Developer to join our team. We’re looking for an individual who wants to challenge the way we are currently doing things. Individuals who want to work with a highly collaborative team, and bring new ideas to the table as we prepare to scale in the coming years
Role: LM Business Development Intern
Company: LM Global
Details: Due to our continued expansion, LM Global Design have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking and enthusiastic Business Development Intern to join our team. This will be an extremely busy role with the successful candidate working closely with the Sales Department. This is a paid internship for a six-month period. Ideally, the candidate will progress to a full time salaried role following the internship. The successful candidate will gain meaningful experience in a range of areas including identifying new sales opportunities, generating and early follow up of sales leads through a variety of channels and telesales/web marketing. Additionally, full SAP training will be provided. For more information on this role, please contact Anna on firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Sales Executive
Details: Simply, we need to secure as much business as we can to support our very disruptive marketing strategy in the UK and Ireland. The account development and management side of the role requires that you:
- Lead generation is a key element of this role with the ability to develop our corporate pipeline.
- Develop leads through the various agreed stages
- Manage a determined number of key prospects and new business opportunities.
- Prepare Account performance reports and review these in meetings.
- Target, co-ordinate and manage annual corporate process via the relevant systems.
- Develop plans, strategies, activities and promotions.
- Meeting agreed monthly/annual sales targets. (NB, We don’t expect the impossible)
- To demonstrate strong sales planning skills both at a sector level (Venues, Theatres, Galleries, Festivals & Tourism.) and at individual corporate prospect level.
- Identify, acquire, develop, and maintain customer relations.
Details: Support request from the wider GEC team…
GEC Client Benetel has an internal web application which is used for employee time and task management. The application is written in PHP.
We are looking to upgrade this application but no longer have a resource to make PHP modifications to the web applications. Can you or your company support us? Please contact Simon at email@example.com or call into room 13 on the ground floor for further information
Role: Admin Assistant with day to day running of the office
Company: Paula Wards Ireland
Details: The role will involve assisting the Managing Director in the day to day running of the business and a good knowledge of Ireland would be very useful as well as a friendly and helpful manner. The duties will involve:
- Dealing with suppliers (hotels/guides/transport providers/visitor attractions) and clients (via email or by phone)
- Preparing quotations and suggested itineraries for clients
- Develop social media (Facebook/Twitter)
- Preparing documentation for clients (vouchers/welcome packs etc)
- General admin and good attention to detail
- Very good communication in English – both written and verbal plus an interest in tourism
- Knowledge of Excel & Word
Role: Software Development Intern / Part-Time Engineer
Role: Lead Software Development Engineer
Details: BeeInstant provides the best-in-the-market metric monitoring solution for digital enterprises globally. We applied AI & Machine Learning into monitoring to generate the best-ever visibility into software/apps performance in real-time, and at large scale. BeeInstant empowers DevOps to have absolute confidence in scaling their online services, deliver high quality products faster and optimise IT operational resources. More info on both roles via Phuong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Project Co-ordinator intern
Company: The Impacter
Details: Do you feel that you’re full of energy and eager to use your impact for good? Join us to make a difference as a project coordinator intern!
Our mission is to encourage leaders to implement the concept of responsible innovation into their business strategy and their next generation of products/services.
Within this role you’ll fine…
- Lots of inspirational story, where you can see the transformational power of individuals and support them on their journey.
- Dedicated small international team where we share ideas, dreams and challenges in a supportive environment.
- Great opportunities to meet new people and build long-lasting professional relationships.
- Various forms of learning – professional and leadership skills related to project management and customer relationship.
Company: Mature Gurus
Details: Mature Gurus offer short term help available from people with real experience and the wisdom that comes from a 40+ year career. They also typically have a large professional network to introduce the company and product/service to.
For the new skill one may be at the scaling/growth stage where you cannot afford a salary plus PRSI for a fulltime person with the skill in any real meaningful way. An intern who has studied the skill area but has no real experience (this is the definition of an intern) maybe an option. On the other hand, you could retain a Mature Guru for a number of days each month, not just to do the skilled task, but also to pass it on to your existing staff or that intern you might take on.
Mature Gurus www.matuegurus.com has almost 40 gurus across all industry sectors and specialisations, e.g. finance, sales, project management, etc. They are ready and waiting to start on the next challenging project. It is a win-win for everybody ☺
Company: Irish Times Training
Details: Any start-ups in the GEC looking to upskill their team? We offer a FREE #ICT Skills Conversion Degree w. electives in Software Engineering & Data Analytics under the Springboard+ initiative. Open to those in employment & starting in March. See here for more info.
It’s great option for both companies and staff alike in that it affords companies a chance to offer professional development to their employees but without cost, and obviously the employee gets to embark on a career enriching experience by attaining a Level 8 Diploma in Computing with a specialism in either Software Engineering or Data Analytics. The fact that after two-years they will be in a position to combine their new skills with their existing business acumen provides another valuable dynamic.
The key features of the course are:
- (Level 8) Graduate Diploma in Computing with specialism in Software Engineering or Data Analytics
- Part-time course carried out in four semesters (12 weeks per semester) over two years. Block release with half-day on Friday afternoon and full day on Saturday.
- Designed and Delivered by Irish Times Training, The University of Ulster and Microsoft.
- Classes are conducted on Microsoft’s state-of-the-art campus in Sandyford, Co Dublin.
- Fully funded and free to eligible applicants.
Company: B.H. & Co. Consulting Ltd
Details: The B.H. & Co. Consulting team has over a decades recruitment experience, within the technology market in Dublin, we work only with select clients. Enabling us to offer a much more moulded recruitment/hiring consultancy service to our clients specific company needs, on their timescales, making the hires they want – without targets hanging over the guys heads here or KPI’s, giving them time to actually do the job properly. We work to suit you, at agreed/fixed fees for project work, or an agreed rate for on-going hiring/consultancy needs.
Some of the roles we currently have available with clients in Dublin:
- C++ Engineer – €45/50k, C++, Visual Studio, MS Environment
- QA Engineer – €45/50k, Automation, Web/Mobile Testing
We have worked with several start-ups and help them scale their development teams and engineers at the pace they set and as funding required. Hopefully we may be able to offer mutually beneficial relationships with some of the other companies sharing the space 😊